Eek…30 weeks pregnant, I’m in the final countdown, and it is time to get organised! I think I am fairly organised for baby’s arrival, but for myself? Erm.. no..my organisation stops at having the baby’s moses basket sorted in honesty!
So.. I’m making a list..and sharing it with you incase I have missed something vital! I’m writing this post as part of my role as a bras4mums ambassador, but all thoughts and items on the list based on my own thoughts and opinions!
Hospital Bag – for me!
- A Bag.. yes I need to get a holdall!
- Maternity Pads (I bought these on offer from Boots!)
- 3 pairs of pants, I like the look of these maternity pants.
- Black yoga trousers
- 2 Vests/Camisoles
- 1 Cardigan
- Flipflops (to use in the shower after giving birth)
- Facial Water Spritzer (these are great while in labour to refresh you without fuss!)
- Hair brush
- Toothbrush and Paste (incase they keep me in..)
- Night dress, I have a great Hotmilk nightdress like this one which is designed for breastfeeding but looks good enough to be seen out in!
- Nursing Bra, I have a couple of nursing bras, but I am about to purchase this one from bras4mums after a discussion with the lovely bra lady herself TJ, you can read about my struggle with my favourite bra.
- Breast Pads
- MP3 player, I am not going to bother making a playlist this time as last time I was in so much discomfort I stuck it on random and Rudebox was playing as I was pushing..I would have laughed but I was so mortified that I even had that song on my MP3!
- Socks.. I always have cold feet!
- Medication, I am on long term meds, so I need to remember to pack them!
- Mobile Phone
- Purse with change.
Ok so what am I forgetting for *my* hospital bag?! Help!